Monday, May 31, 2010

........I don't have a good title...:P

Hey everybody,

I don't really feel like writing about anything that is going to take a lot of time, such as writing about a bird flying into our car, a clown cup that I made in art class, or about how my play went. Those posts may come later, but I wanted to write a quick entry, so that all of my loyal readers don't think that I'm dead. Or figure that some tragedy has occurred in my family. I'm fine (a bit tired of school, but fine), and hopefully, during the summer, I will take the time to sit down and update!

Actually, I think that I can quickly update you on the play. We performed on May 8 and it went pretty smoothly! My dad lovingly recorded the event, and my friend also gave me a copy, so its well documented if anyone would like to come over and see it sometime! :)

3 comments:

  1. my favorite line: "a bit tired of school, but fine." haha! Yes. I agree. (sorry for bad capitalization, this shift key is really bugging me :) anyways, i would also like to point out that had i not voted on your poll, you may or may not have had the winner of American Idol winning in your poll. anyways. love you. bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I thought you were dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. * chuckle * Well, I'm glad you were worried about me, but as I said, I'm a "bit tired of school, but fine"! And yes, you may be right. He may not have won if it weren't for your powerful poll vote! :)

    ReplyDelete