Friday, August 27, 2010

A New School Year...

Yes, summer is ending...but a new school year is beginging! This year, I'm excited for my studies--except for math...and maybe science. I am taking a literature and a history class that are intertwined, a writing class (harder than last year), and drama and art (but they aren't full classes because they only meet twice a month with little homework). I am especially excited for the literature and history classes because my sister took the literature class last year and loved it. :) I can't wait to go back-to-school shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Well, hopefully you'll have fun and it won't be stressful. :-o

    Literature is fun, though. Well, except for maybe the really long ones that go on about battles and stuff--for example, the Hunchback of Notre-Dame (although that's depressing anyways ^_^).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I hope so too! So far, Uncle Tom's Cabin isn't too bad...:)

    ReplyDelete